The CPS conventional (tubing retrievable) Injection Pressure Operated Gas Lift Valve is manufactured in 1" or 1-1/2" O.D. The Conventional Valve is controlled by injection gas pressure. The valve is used to control gas pressure and its flow from the casing annulus into the tubing during gas lift operations. The valve is installed on a conventional mandrel.
- Stainless steel in SS 316L
- Three-ply Monel bellows
- Mechanical stop prevents bellows over stoke
- Viscous fluid shear dampening prevents bellow fatigue and stem pounding
- Tungsten carbide ball and stem assembly
- Replaceable floating Monel seat (also available in tungsten carbide material)
- Silver brazed bellows connections